comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-02-18

rights down under

Stockholm's metro claims to be the world's longest art exhibition.
The next station north of Tekniska Högskolan is Universitetet with
the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as an artistic theme.
others on
.
Denna Akademiens station är också bland de mest vandaliserade
andra om stockholm universitetet tubism

4 comments:

Ming the Merciless said...

Interesting photo. Is that a split image from a reflection?

stromsjo said...

Yes it is. I took another one with a train (=two trains) but that would have been too obvious so I chose this one... :)

Z said...

Nice! Hey Per, you had asked about the CHF 60 Fasnacht poster on my blog way back on the 7th. Well, I finally found an example in a window, but I couldn't get a good shot b/c of the reflections (I'm waiting for my polarizer filter to arrive, heh!). From the looks of it, I think it might be colored by hand (it's a b&w sketch and some parts have color), and it's numbered. That must explain the high price.

stromsjo said...

Thanks for doing the research!

Yep, sure explains the price. Colored by hand and numbered - would make a great prize if you ever have a competition on your blog... ;)

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!