comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-11-03

this is low

Lower than this is hard to get. The camera is standing on the ground. This was a little experiment that turned out pretty good. The view is from Kungsträdgården towards Västra Trädgårdsgatan, and perhaps it's what an ant or beetle would see?

Så här någonting borde det se ut om man är skalbagge, myra eller något annat litet djur och försöker ta sig fram i stan :-)

12 comments:

Kiwi said...

I think you have been working the lowest and the highest in the team, Bernt! This I like!

Anonymous said...

I like this angle. The view is not bad at all. I'll have to try it. ;-)

Paz

Pia K said...

*But not as low as Glocalnet*...:)

Nice shot!

K M F said...

Cool shot

przewodnikpokrakowie said...

:)))

Joy said...

Or a dog! :D Yeah, it does pay to experiment with our cameras. Good shot!

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo. May I invite you to visit my other blogs Your Love Coach and The Goddess In You? Please share your thoughts about these two.

Have a great day!

joy
Your Love Coach

Stefan Jansson said...

Use a tripod next time. And the 10 second timer, place yourself on the ground and wave to all of us!

Bernt Seipl said...

Wow, this one really got some attention :-)

Thanks all for the comments.

Per is usually the one that has the "from down under"-shots. Mostly pointing up. This is a little different though. I like it too, I might try another one sometime. The tripod advice could be worth a go.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

It's what we could see when we fall down on the pavement and forget to look.
Strange perspective.

stromsjo said...

Bernt has successfully tried the low-angle approach before.

Meg said...

LOVE this kind of pics!!!

Bernt Seipl said...

I like the angle too. It gives an eerie feeling. Everything looks familiar, but in a strange way theres still something that doesn't really add up. I had to look at Per's link to my other pic. I almost forgot about that one, but - yes, the same feeling is in that one too. I need to get down more often :-)

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!