comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-04-06

spring crocus

To us, city photoblogging isn't primarily about the birds and the bees. Still, we do have flowers in Stockholm (someone asked;) and this is the time of year when they are most appreciated. So from all of us to all of you, a very merry spring. Enjoy this humble spring crocus from Norrviken.
.
andra om stockholm sollentuna vår

Norrviken, Sollentuna (map) 1 Apr 2008

6 comments:

Helena/Bildbloggerian och Fototriss said...

Jag hittade också krokusar på min promenad i Bromma igår - de är såna söta små vårtecken!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love the color. Spring has arrived in Stockholm I think. See, I was sending you good thoughts for spring and it worked! ;-)

Paz

Lena Möre said...

Thank you Per. Springflowers make me happy!
I was in Italy last week and found lots of wild cyklamen in the forest, Mediterrian springflowers.

 gmirage said...

I posted an almost same photo last month: http://viennadaily.blogspot.com/2008/03/buds-are-up.html but today I got bees!
---
I do love the flowers but not the pollen, its a dreadful allergy! Lovely colors btw!

stromsjo said...

Spring has indeed arrived although it is actually snowing when I write this, Paz. That's pretty normal for April, a turbulent month which has everything.

Helena: Man promenerar alldeles för lite och varför är jag aldrig i Bromma och spanar?

Lena: Spring in Italy is something special. I usually go there in the fall but I did have a superb week on Sicily in April way back in some entirely different decade...

Mirage2g: The bees here are still very much off duty but their time will come!

Thanks guys for commenting.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's snowing. Wow!

Paz

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!