comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-02-04

waiting for tickets

It seems to be a fairly common thing nowadays, to wait outside a store for tickets to be released. I found these guys waiting outside the Concert Hall at Hötorget. Hmmmm - I wonder which performer they are waiting for? Must be Papageno in the Magic Flute (Mozart).

.Först trodde jag att de spelade Fågelhandlaren (Carl Zeller) på Konserthuset men sedan slog det mig att det kanske var Trollflöjtens Papageno som de väntade på

Concert Hall (map) 27 Dec 2007

8 comments:

stromsjo said...

Considering that barefoot Concert Hall image in the right column this is beginning to resemble "stockholm by pigeons"! I wonder if anyone of them appears in both photos. What are the odds?

Pia K said...

What a sweet picture:)

Lena Möre said...

Jag har nyligen läst att tamduvan härstammar från klippduvan, vilket bilden tydligt visar.
Fina duvor och fina klipphyllor, bra bild! Tack för den!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this photo! I've been feeding the pigeons (and a few spp near my job although I'm not suppose to do so.

Paz

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Are these pigeons also some suckers ?
Les pigeons von tils se faire "pigeonner" ?

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the buzzards waiting on the Games in Rome to end.

Alexander said...

Nice. Maybe they are not queuing for tickets, but rehearsing for the concert. They will be a fine choir! :P

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Bernt Seipl said...

Thanks for all the comments. I've enjoyed them.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!