comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-09-12

revisited (1)


After having watched Midnattsloppet on the 18th of august, I found myself heading for the train station on foot. Strolling through Fatbursparken, I suddenly realized that the fountain was lit up. I haven't seen that before. Struggling with the thoughts that I had the camera and tripod already packed down, and should I really unpack again. I lost the fight (or won), and did just that - unpacked again. What can I say, I'm a sucker for light and water....



.Jag har bara sett den här fontänen i dagsljus tidigare. Hade inte en susning om att den var belyst på natten. Det blev för svårt att motstå.

4 comments:

Kiwi said...

Nice shot, Bernt. And not a trace of yellow or green in it (I think ... Pia?). Good for us.

Pia K said...

Oh, I think we can spot a bit of yellow in the upper left part of the pic... Nicely captured.

Lena Möre said...

Light and water, that sounds biblical; Genesis...

Bernt Seipl said...

Thanks for the comments. I wonder, if I should start doing black and white's? Nah, no challenge...

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!