comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-09-13

sollentuna un-fair

“Sollentuna Expo Center is one of the biggest and most exciting venues
and meeting places in Sweden” (from their web site)
.
Well, you be the judge. I’d suggest the façade of the Sollentuna Fair on Malmvägen could use some make-up.
others on
.
Sollentunamässan flyttar till Kista nästa år. Lika bra, kanske.
Fast den här kåken lär inte bli fräschare av det.

6 comments:

Lena Möre said...

This picture tells med something - like a destroyed school, perhaps because I am a teacher.
I do not like it.

stromsjo said...

It's not a pretty sight, at least not from this angle. We'll return to the fair and see more of it next week.

Lena Möre said...

I have something to look forward to.

Bernt Seipl said...

Look at it from the bright side. At least the birds have got some building material for the nests. If it remains like that until spring that is.

stromsjo said...

I guess this decay has been going on for quite some time. It would certainly be nice if some improvement occurred before spring but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lena Möre said...

Bernt: You think in a good way, like Franciskus. I will change my mind.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!