comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-09-30

a cup of coffee, please

I'm not sure how many people know there is an outside part of this very famous café. I didn't until just recently. I'll keep it in mind when the temperature rises again and it's enjoyable to sit outside. Right now I guess the coffee turns cold quickly.
Kungsgatan (map) 3 Sep 2008 | others bloggar

5 comments:

Saretta said...

I love this kind of photo that shows a slice of life! My great-grandfather was from Stockholm and I've always been curious to see the place. Thanks for sharing!

Carrie Flicka said...

Save me a seat! I'll take a hot latte on the patio. :-)

Pia K said...

Everyday something new, even if one has been living in a city one's whole life...:)

Myself I'm (of course) fully aware of this backdoor serving area, I'd even go as far as to say it's the best play to be enjoying a cup of tea at Vetekatten. During the warmer days of the year of course. Nice pic.

Halcyon said...

I bet it's a lovely place in spring and summer. How's the coffee?

Bernt Seipl said...

saretta: My pleasure

carrie flicka: You'll have to wait for you turn :-)

pia k: Lucky you. As I said, I just discovered it by pure coincidence.

halcyon: The coffe was nice, but the pastries are even nicer....

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!