comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-10-01

daily photo theme day: Green Heaven

I'm not sure that this - an escalator with very long fluorescent lamps - is what The Red Hot Chili Peppers had in mind when they wrote the song "Green Heaven". The song was on their self-titled debut album released in 1984, an album "generally accepted as being a critical and commercial failure" according to our friends at Wikipedia.

Mörby (map) 8 August 2008 | others bloggar

The October theme is "Lines". Do visit our fellow participants to check out their interpretations. All in all, 164 have promised to join today.

22 comments:

Copenhagen said...

I like this picture very much and I didn't know there's a theme for this month.

Diederick Wijmans said...

A very nice photo indeed!!

Gaëlle said...

Nice pitcure, well composed. I really like it!

BundaWAH said...

Very eye catching. Beautiful composition, Green Heaven indeed

Zyzzyz said...

a fantastic escalator!

Mo said...

Great picture

Fredrik said...

Love the green!

Celine said...

Great choice for the theme day! It's a great image.

Lena Möre said...

I love green and this photo very much!

Halcyon said...

I love your choice for the theme day. The lines and colors are excellent.

Paul said...

Great idea for a photo. Love the green.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

It's awsome!!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I am always drawn to a single colour in an image. Beautifully abstract lines. Well done.

ben wideman said...

Very cool. A green stairway to heaven.

stromsjo said...

"About this planet
there's something I know

There's a very big difference
between above and below"

I wouldn't call the lyrics heavenly. In my opinion, Peter's photo is a lot better.

Happy theme day, everyone!

John said...

Great image, great color, a great choice for theme day.

CrazyCow said...

Eycatching pic. Very nice.

Kiwi said...

Great comments ;o) Green seams to be a colour for the many people.

Could this be a modern version of Jack and the Beanstalk?

Thanks for stopping by our fair city, and thanks for commenting!

Eric said...

I love that color green.
Nice shot

Unknown said...

I like everything on this photo! I agree it's much better than RHCP's 'deep thoughts'! :-) :-)

Tanya Breese said...

I like this, goes well with the theme and album title!

Bernt Seipl said...

Just love this one, Peter. It's so.......green !

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!