comments on pixels
to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !
A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se
Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!

5 comments:
This image is so Italian... Love both the title and the caption.
I've tried twice to comment on this but Blogger keeps eating the comments...at any rate, I hope the winter snow will cover this mess!
funny title!
that's a whole lot of junk, puh-lenty! ^0^
Goodness! Is that really someone's yard. Yes it's time to clean up!!!
So, did you procrastinate lately?
VP: There's a touch of Italy where one would least expect it.
Jacob: Amen to that. And yes, there has been a lot of unwanted comment munching lately.
arabesque: Gives sort of a compressed feeling, doesn't it?
Halcyon: To be perfectly honest - no. Not entirely sure but I'd guess this yard belongs to some company. Maybe they're into recycling, I should have checked.
Thanks all for commenting.
Post a Comment