comments on pixels
to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !
A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se
Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!

9 comments:
You need an ampty car and some bright colors. You got both...
Excellent shot! Somehow very industrial as well.
I love seeing different types of public transport. Great shot!
If you'd want to create your own symphony in grey and yellow, some ideas can be found here...
VP: For certain purposes, the end stop is the best part of a tram line.
Luis Gomez: Almost like a printed circuit board, with a stretch of the imagination...
Halcyon: Certainly a recurring theme here, glad you like it.
Got your tickets in order, folks?
Yes, I always like the way a big zoom compresses distance...except when watching a golf tourney 'cause it gives one a skewed sense of yardages.
Re your comment on Florida Fotos: There are different kinds of jungles...this one was very quiet...some, though are very noisy.
You knew I'd love this one.
it is fun, the yellows are striking and i think i;m seeing M's.
Really cool, Per!
Answering your question: I only use pocket size cameras, therefore there are no special lens ever in my photos. I think the Secretary Bird shot was taken with a tiny Olympus back in 1999 before I had a digital camera... :-)
There's a bit of a controversy brewing on whether or not these are good-looking tram cars.
Jacob: The skewed sense. Fun v/s reality then, sort of.
Mo: As a matter of fact I did!
arabesque: ...and now you have me looking for M's as well.
JM: Many thanks.
Always good to have you all stopping by.
Post a Comment