comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-08-17

nothing to hide (2)

These lamps provide enlightenment among the customers of the shopping mall Kista Galleria. Is it just me or do they look like
a pair of huge eyes?
.
Rödluvan: Men mormor, varför har du så stora ögon?
"Mormor": Det är bara för att jag skall se dig bättre, mitt barn.
(Bröderna Grimm)

4 comments:

Bob Crowe said...

Cool pic. If they are eyes, they are segmented insect eyes. It made me think of a pair of photographic strobe light umbrellas pushed together. Are you doing a Rorschach test on us?

Bob

Ming the Merciless said...

At first, I thought it was a circus tent. :-)

It's quite amazing! I love the clean lines and color.

MickeZ said...

Hej Per

Snygg bild

/Micke

stromsjo said...

My reference to Little Red Riding Hood was sort of lost in translation but these eyes/lamps are really big. Strobe light umbrellas? Circus tent? Good to see that we have some imagination.

Strangetastes: I don’t think I’ve ever done one myself but according to some a Rorschach test is supposed to reveal a lot about our inner lives, personality characteristics and emotional functioning. I guess it’s all in the inkblots...

Ming_the_Merciless: Abstract always gets me going!

MckeZ: Jag bugar… :)

Thanks, all, for commenting.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!