comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-08-29

The Visitors

Suddenly something is huffing and puffing outside my window. I have visitors. A close encounter with beings from the other side of town!

See more?

others on

Upp flyger vi, upp
Med hela vårt mod
Ner tittar vi, ner
Över hela vår jord

(Björn Anders-Andersson, en låt med Shanes 1992)

6 comments:

Kelly K said...

see my site -- previous post -- same thing happens to me!
nundadailyphoto.blogspot.com

Z said...

They do make a lot of racket... I saw one being started from the unpacking stage. I'd love to take a ride in one of those things, but they're sort of expensive and I can think of 10 other things to go with the money first. :-)

Kiwi said...

Kelli K: What? Where? I fail to spot the "same thing".

lv2scpbk said...

I got to ride in a hot air balloon several years ago and I loved it.

stromsjo said...

I suppose it's a nice and quiet experience except once in a while when that flame goes on. I might find it difficult to fully appreciate the 'fire overhead' concept.

Thanks for commenting.

Kiwi said...

Per: I'm not sure I would enjoy a fire under me more ...

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!