comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-05-29

have you seen my new boat?

...previously on pixels

I wish... Tell you what - If I had that kind of money, I sure as H wouldn't spend it on a boat. The name, you ask? Pelorus - owner Roman Abramovich. Sound familiar? Well, he's the owner of an english football club too... have a look at plenty and we'll get a little closer to the boat.

Katarinavägen (map) 24 May 2008 | others bloggar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some have it and some don't have it. Those with it can buy bigger boats than those without it. I guess that is true in all things.

Kiwi said...

Wise words, Abraham!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I suppose I wouldn't mind spending an hour or two on the boat. ;-)

Paz

Bernt Seipl said...

Abraham: I agree with Peter. True and wise words.

Paz: Me too, as long as I don't have to pay the fuelcosts :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Bernt, that is sure to cost a fortune.

Paz

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!