comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2010-03-29

big ball, small ball

The Globe arena as seen from Götgatan. As we have noted before, the Globe is the world's largest spherical building. If you look very closely, you should see a small ball on top of the big ball. That's our newest attraction, a gondola made of glass that takes you up along the outside.

Götgatan (map) 5 March 2010

3 comments:

Halcyon said...

I think I would be scared to try that! But it looks really neat.

Stefan Jansson said...

I ill be going up there some day. Must be a pretty good place for a photographer. I heard that there's already been a marriage ceremony up there this year.

Bernt Seipl said...

I'll be up there on friday the 2nd. Hopefully there's nice weather and I'll get some decent shots.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!