comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-07-21

drummer boy

Today is closing day for this year's Sthlm Jazz Festival and we are sure it was a huge success. Every year one hears complaints that there is too much pop and too little jazz. Anyway, outside the Festival area on Friday afternoon the Stockholm Landslaget 2007 played - and boy, did they play a mean jazz! Here are some photos of what it looked inside. Want to see the whole band?
others on
.

4 comments:

stromsjo said...

Let’s dedicate this post to our friend Coltrane_lives!

Kiwi said...

Hear hear!

Coltrane_lives said...

Thanks Gents! I would have liked to have heard some of this superb line-up! Dave Holland Quintet, Ziggy, Indie A...I'm jealous! It reminds me of the last time my wife and I were in Europe (Spring 2004)...in Luxembourg City... and I missed the Gary Burton Trio by a day. My own jazz band's been gigging a lot lately, so I've not been blogging so much. I appreciate your dedication. You guys RULE! Cheers!:O)

travelphilippines said...

he's one cute drummer boy... how i love scandinavian guys hehe soo cute.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!