comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-07-20

tilt

"Initially, alcohol generally produces feelings of relaxation and cheerfulness, but further consumption can lead to blurred vision and coordination problems." (Wikipedia)
.
If your balance is temporarily below par, don’t blame Västra skogen (“the Western Forest”) subway station. It will provide a rock-solid foundation after any night on the town.

See more?
.
Tänk på avståndet mellan Hallonbergen och Näckrosen!

4 comments:

Emilieee said...

I bet the subway will look exactly like that after I got drunk.

Interesting shot. Were you drunk when you shot this photo? :p

Susan said...

I love those green tiles. This would have been boring if it hadnt blurred. Sometimes, an OOPS is a photographers friend.

Kiwi said...

Emilyn: Strangely enough Per went to the country after posting this. It may be due to bad memories (or lack of memory).

Susan: How I do agree with you!

stromsjo said...

In the words of good old Arnold – I’m back! ;)

Thought I might as well look after the countryside for a while but the prospect of being off-line for more than 24 hours sounds real frightening, doesn’t it?

Emily Lin: Was I drunk? I’m afraid not. Half the town was, I suppose, because this was on Midsummer’s Day when all of Sweden has some sort of collective hang-over.

Susan is absolutely right, it was a major ”ops”. I tried to position the camera steadily for a long exposure but – as you can see – it wasn’t very steady at all and in fact started tipping over while shooting. The result was surprisingly good IMHO.

I think Peter and I have predominantly positive memories from this very day. We strolled the town for sights and sounds and he also accomplished a major subway research task.

Thanks all for commenting!

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!