comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-07-26

hightower?

I'm not quite sure whether this will be office-space or new apartments. The latter would be nice. The view ought to be magnificent. This house is being built in the vicinity of Stockholm Stadion, and I guess you will be able to see at least some part of the football game from the upper floors.
others on
.
Jag är osäker på vad detta blir när det är klart. För en som inte är i dessa trakter ofta så stod det plötsligt bara där. Gissningsvis blir det kontor men det vore ballt med lägenhet där.

3 comments:

stromsjo said...

I used to work there!

Well, not in the tower but if I’m not completely mistaken this is the old “A1” – formerly a military campus. Here's a brand new building and still strangely familiar, somehow.

In the early eighties I spent my summers working for "a major public service company" where some staff had been relocated from the ordinary premises by Gärdet. Hence A1.

I opened my window and listened to rehearsals from the Royal College of Music literally next door.

A moment down Memory Lane… thanks, Bernt.

travelphilippines said...

thats a nice building it will offer a nice view of stockholm.

Bernt Seipl said...

See, Per. It all comes around :-) We'll have to speak with our boss, maybe we can all work there. Wouldn't that be nice for a change ?

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!