comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-06-23

Kaknästornet (1)

...previously on pixels

Kaknästornet is the hub of Swedish television, radio and satellite broadcasting. With its 155 metres (170 including the mast) it was until recently the tallest building in Scandinavia. Turning Torso in Malmö is now the tallest building with 190 metres.

Gärdet (map) 25 May 2008 | others bloggar

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

When I was a kid I used to come here with my friends. You have a decent view from up there.

Helena/Bildbloggerian och Fototriss said...

Läcker vinkel på Kaknästornet och snyggt mot den blå himlen!

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

And the lift used to be by "Asea Graham" at least for the year 1967.

stromsjo said...

I agree. Great angle, great sky. Great tower... ;)

Halcyon said...

Cool. I think the TV tower in the former East Berlin was actually designed by a Scandinavian. I'll have to check on Wikipedia now. :)

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!