comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-06-11

a taste of Stockholm

A Taste of Stockholm - a huge food feast - took place June 4-8 in Kungsträdgården. The 27 participating restaurants served more than 200 different dishes as well as a lot of wine and beer to some 300.000 visitors. Three to four free music concerts were also held each day.

Kungsträdgården (map) 7 June 2008 | others bloggar

6 comments:

Pia K said...

Nicely captured.

Even if these types of events are so. Not. My thing. At all. Whether in my own home town or not.

stromsjo said...

Hot, crowded and noisy, eh? Usually three great reasons for me to stay away from any event so I'd have to agree with Pia about that but also about this being a great shot. I'm particularly impressed with how you managed to get the light right. This was real difficult with that sun-illuminated background.

Kiwi said...

I think it's good they arrange these big festivals - it's obvious the people like them. For me it is enough to go in for a quick beer or something and then out again. It was a good band on when I was there though.

PS Per: It's a Nokia ... ;o)

stromsjo said...

Ah, that explains it. The phone didn't even understand it *was* a difficult shot! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Paz

Stefan Jansson said...

Hot, crowded and noisy, that sounds like the place to be on Saturday then.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!