comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-10-28

Kista Science Tower revisited

Revisiting the 32-storey show-off in the high tech village Kista north of Stockholm city. Kista Science Tower is a conference and office complex of six buildings offering some 39,000 square metres of floor area. All buildings are triangular shaped. The tallest building - the tower - is the highest office building in the Nordic countries (156 metres) with the fastest lifts in Sweden (5-6 metres/second).

Kista (map) 6 October 2009

6 comments:

VP said...

I like towers, and this one looks great. Triangular cubicles apart...

Halcyon said...

It's a very nice-looking skyscraper at least!

Have you been on the lifts?

cieldequimper said...

I love this. The architecture and your angle.

Lowell said...

I think I like it. But I'm not sure I'd want to work there...

Kiwi said...

I have only been on the ground floor and it was actually quite nice. I even managed to get a free coffee at a coffee shop, so perhaps I'm a bit biased.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

very nice skyscraper image

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!