comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-12-18

going down in colours

These could have been the escalators to the subway, but they're not. They are leading down to yet another floor of a shop. Couldn't resist taking a pic of all the shapes and colours of those lamps. Hope you enjoy them too.

Slöjdgatan (map) 13 December 2008 | others bloggar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great, I love the different shapes and colors! God Morgon

Jane Hards Photography said...

Really like the composition and the bold colours popping out the portal. Reminds me of a lava lamp.

Unknown said...

Amazing collection of colourful hanging lamps. Very eye-catching inded.

Halcyon said...

I like the colors and shapes as well.

The weather has not been helping with my church quest either. We've had two days of heavy fog. Maybe the sun will come out later!

Pia K said...

Lovely! Happy vibes!

Lena Möre said...

Colours I love.Like a tivoly.

CeciliaGallerani said...

I'm with babooshka -- my first thought was: "Groovy."

Bernt Seipl said...

Thanks all for taking your time to comment on these lamps. I was amazed over the sight myself. I just had to stop.

Virginia said...

i think you all "dress" up for Christmas more than we do . These are so colorful and fun. I'll bet the children love them!
V

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!