comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-01-14

minimalistic living

I guess that's what you would call this small house. I passed it at first without noticing anything special. Suddenly I realized that it was a small replica of some of the surrounding houses - meant for the birds. There's a hook to attach the food and inside someone has put a portable lamp. No doubt to make the birds feel more comfy, right?

Utkiksbacken (map) 4 Jan 2009 | others bloggar

4 comments:

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

That the Swedish way of life ( for birds too !).

Pia K said...

That's adorable! Very Moomin-looking. I love that little red miniature house in the same area.

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's a little pixie house.

Bernt Seipl said...

Pia: I know which house you're referring to. I saw it, but it was not illuminated like this.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!