comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-01-31

burning down the house

I'm not sure Talking Heads meant it so literal though. I think someone has played with matches. Or did the food get too hot? This used to be a restaurant in Tensta, north of the city. As from around 6 P.M last Saturday they stopped serving. This was an hour later and I just happened to be in the neighbourhood, on my way home.

Krällingegränd, Tensta (map) 24 January 2009 | others bloggar

4 comments:

Lena Möre said...

Fire is beautiful and in India they have a fire-hindu-god.
I say:
Oh, my ...
What happened making the fire?

B SQUARED said...

Bar-B-Que out of control..

humanobserver said...

lovely capture....

Bernt Seipl said...

Lena: I guess someone didn't pay attention.

B Squared: Oh, yes :-)

humanobserver: Thanx

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!