comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-01-02

snowy Stockholm

photo: Kenneth Blake

Strandvägen towards Nybroplan at twenty to nine in the morning. The kiosk on the left is the Strömma ticket office where you can buy tickets for excursions to the archipelago - in the summer. Here's the same view without snow.

Nybroplan (map) 24 November 2008 | others bloggar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the view with snow a little better.

Brookville Daily Photo

Kiwi said...

I think I agree with you, Abraham!

stromsjo said...

There's a surprising amount of detail in this photo when enlarged. Some of our favourite scrapers included, lurking in the background.

Tash said...

It looks magical. Happy New Year to the whole Stockholm by pixels team.

humanobserver said...

Truly a lovely view.....

Tinsie said...

Great shot! I love this view and I love snow, so I love the two combined even more :-)

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!