comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-01-03

ode to jakobsberg

I suppose that's what this choir is about, no? Facing the mall in Jakobsberg, hidden in a bush (I almost missed them, along with the blackbird I nearly stepped on) but still singing. And I furthermore guess it's not heavy metal, even if one might get that impression by the looks of them :-)
.
Jakobsbergs centrum (map) 30 December 2008 | others bloggar

2 comments:

Lena Möre said...

They are wonderful to look at, I think I can hear them singing loudly and special, perhaps the iron-cousins near Tumba Sjukhus can hear them too?
Thank you Bernt

Halcyon said...

I like these statues. Very simple design.

I hope you have a wonderful 2009 with lots of luck, love and most importantly good health!

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!