comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2008-10-22

French café

A lovely little French café at Street. We used to have a car like that - a Peugeot 404 - when I was a kid. It was a lovely car. The 404 was, and in some countries is still, popular as a taxicab due to its reputation for robustness. A few years ago I was certain I would end my life in such a cab in East Africa.

Hornstull (map) 13 September 2008 | others bloggar

2 comments:

Copenhagen said...

The cafe is very interesting:)

Halcyon said...

Funny! I drove a 106 for several years. Peugeots are very good cars.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!