comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-06-04

one moment in time

Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be

When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away

And the answers are all up to me
(Hammond-Bettis)

Spring has sprung, an ethanol-powered bus rolls by and life at Stureplan generally feels like a Whitney Houston song.
Stureplan (map) 25 May 2009

10 comments:

VP said...

Nice foto and original caption.

Leif Hagen said...

Heter hon Kajsa eller Svea eller Frida! Vacker! Halsningar fran Hagen med EAGAN daily photo

Lowell said...

I love this...a dream...a beautiful dream...

Halcyon said...

Well, I don't like Whitney Houston - but your photo is nice!

stromsjo said...

Freezing this kind of a noisy moment in the midst of rush hour made it appear kind of dreamy, like Jacob points out.

Vogon Poet: Thanks.

Leif Hagen: Ingen aning! Hälsningar tillbaka.

Jacob: Appreciate that. I was looking for bikers but you know what it's like with a camera. Something (or in this case someone) else always turns up. Fortunately.

Halcyon: I'm not much of a fan either but these lyrics were just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks all for singing along with us!

cieldequimper said...

:-) It's the simple things... ;-)

Lena Möre said...

Så klurigt, text och bild. Jag vet inte hur jag ska kommentera, men jag tycker alltihopa är väldigt tjusigt!

Unknown said...

Great capture, Per!

Answering to our question regarding the coat of arms, seen from below it seems to be about 1/1,5m high.

Tinsie said...

Nice shot! I love your people photos.

stromsjo said...

At day time, Stureplan is a meeting place for folks from all corners of life. Just sitting there, watching the people, is fascinating.

cieldequimper: Very true.

Lena Johansson: Men det var väl en trevlig kommentar? :)

JM: Thanks!

Tinsie: Good to have your support.

Appreciate all your comments.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!