comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2009-07-23

bad weather protest

Sergels torg is the number one place in Stockholm for demonstrations and citizens protesting or celebrating. The black and white - round! - square is perfect for many people gathering. There's even a speaker's balcony (seen on the right) and if the weather is bad you can get under the roof.

Sergels torg (map) 9 July 2009

9 comments:

VP said...

Really weatherproof and the B&W of this square enhance any colors the protesters care to show...

B SQUARED said...

I always protest bad weather.

Ming the Merciless said...

Bad weather never stops people who are angry.

I'm back but it's very unlikely that I can continue participating in the subway theme photos. :-)

Hope all is well with everyone in Stockholm by Pixel.

Stefan Jansson said...

I would also like to protest against bad weather, where do I sign up?

Halcyon said...

Hee! I thought you meant the people were protesting bad weather! I could have protested the heat and lack of rain a few weeks ago, but things have improved.

Kiwi said...

Ming (tm)! Good to have you back! All is well here. I can understand why you're getting off the subway train - Bangor ME. Had to look it up. You and your 31' neighbours take the car I gather!

@B SQUARED: Right you are!

Tinsie said...

What happens if there are too many of you to seek shelter?

Lowell said...

Very interesting. I'm going to join and protest something just as soon as I get squared away!

Anonymous said...

I guess it is a nice place to protest :)

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!