comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-05-26

bad place to get big

This one thought he had it tough. What about the one above?
How the heck did he find some room to grow, and for how long?
You might have guessed where we are. Stockholm Central Station. Hint: make the picture bigger.
.
Snacka om hårda växtplatser. Den här har inte mycket att klamra sig fast i.
Tips: förstora bilden.

4 comments:

stromsjo said...

This just goes to show that the railroads provide lots of inspiration! ;)

Dsole said...

cool!
What a great finding! you make me smile with your photo! :)

Anonymous said...

It really shows the power of anything to live. I think it is an important picture. However, if they don't remove it the roots will split the concrete.

Bernt Seipl said...

Per: And I thought they provided transportation :-)

Dsole: I smiled too when I saw it.

Abraham Lincoln: I don't even think they know it's there - yet...

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!