comments on pixels

to readers, guest photographers and co-authors, thanks for five exciting years of pixels !

A more updated relative to Stockholm by Pixels is here: stockholmbypixels.se

2007-05-08

Trojan horse ?

Let's hope not, but you never know. It's big enough though.
Standing at Solvalla, a horse track outside of Stockholm.
others on
.
Kanske inte en trojansk häst men stor nog så man kan inte så noga veta.
Nu har den i och för sig stått vid Solvalla rätt länge.
En här i magen hade nog svultit ihjäl för länge sedan.

3 comments:

stromsjo said...

Good that we finally got that one. It’s huge and not only visible but unavoidable for those driving by. Great colours!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. I would have guessed it is made of wood. I might be wrong.

I got to fly last night. I mean I just dove in and flew. You can find out how on my blog post today.

Kiwi said...

If I remember correctly, this wooden (yes, Abraham) horse was made for the World Equestrian Games held 1990 in Stockholm. After the games it was moved to Solvalla (in the outskirts), the largest harness racing track in the Nordic counties.

Your daily dose of Stockholm, Sweden - click on pictures to enlarge!